Have you been to Tibet? Do you know which permit do you need to apply for?

Due to Tibet's unique background, apart from a Passport and a Chinese Visa, all foreign tourists allowed to enter Tibet must haveTibet Permits. Only the local travel agency based in Tibet can help you with the Tibet Travel Permit.

From Nepal to Tibet, you are required to apply for China Group Visa at China embassy in Nepal even if you have had China Visa already. After you book your Tibet tour with the travel agency, they will send an official invitation letter for you to their partner in Kathmandu. After your arrival in Kathmandu, their Nepali partner will meet you for your original passport. With invitation letter, your original passport and one photo (passport photo size with white background), our Nepali partner could help you get your China Group Vias there within 3 working days).

Views: 331

Your Travel Pix



© 2024   Created by EnLinea Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service