I will be on a FAM to Israel's Negev region to cover various health stories, but have added a couple of extra days to write on luxury and lifestyle travel in Haifa.  I am looking for publicists who rep hotels in Haifa who may be able to host me or offer me a discount for the nights of March 16 and 17, 2012 as well as interesting restaurants that want to make their presence known with hip or foodie travelers and cocktail enthusiasts. Also would love to hear about general cool things to see not in the Lonely Planet guide or Fodors, real local places. Writing for upscale audiences with a sense of adventure.

Any leads to good publicists handling Haifa hotspots would be much appreciated. 4elyse@earthlink.net. Will also be happy to send tear sheets on my trip to Israel last year, which focused on the Golan Heights and Galilee foodie destinations as well as items on Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.

You can check out my stuff at elyseglickman.com

E

Views: 331

Replies to This Discussion

Elyse, Mark Leibermann at Geoffrey Weill should be able to answer these questions -- or anything else you can throw at him. 

RSS

Your Travel Pix

• ADD PIX
  • SEE MORE

Groups

© 2024   Created by EnLinea Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service