Leyla Giray Alyanak's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not disagreeing at all with you, Steve - I'm just wondering how it can come abou…"

Leyla Giray Alyanak replied Nov 1, 2013 to The New York Times on writing for free

13 Sep 9, 2018
Reply by Hal Peat

"But how to turn things around and come up with a new paradigm? The democratization o…"

Leyla Giray Alyanak replied Oct 31, 2013 to The New York Times on writing for free

13 Sep 9, 2018
Reply by Hal Peat

"Hi David, I agreed with Adam Costa, Editor in Chief of Travel Blogger Academy, that…"

Leyla Giray Alyanak replied Jun 16, 2012 to Writing travel articles that sell - for beginners

3 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Bescover

"I block undesirables. I don't want them to see what I'm up to any more than the oppo…"

Leyla Giray Alyanak replied Jun 13, 2012 to Sex & Twitter--How do you manage the undesirable followers?

10 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Maria de los Angeles

"Nancy, don't even think of spending another minute fretting about this! Unfortunatel…"

Leyla Giray Alyanak replied Apr 2, 2012 to Wow, when did people get so rude?????

16 May 9, 2012
Reply by keralahouseboaters

"GG PR 4, avg 1300+ unique visitors/day, avg 100,000 page views/month. Monthly newsle…"

Leyla Giray Alyanak replied Jan 10, 2012 to Women's website seeks travel writers and bloggers for destination pieces

11 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Sanjeeb Bhattarai

"Hi Sherry, thanks for writing! If you're interested in pitching stories please do re…"

Leyla Giray Alyanak replied Jan 10, 2012 to Women's website seeks travel writers and bloggers for destination pieces

11 Jan 11, 2012

"Dear Katie, Please get in touch via email through this page. I'd love to have a pie…"

Leyla Giray Alyanak replied Jan 7, 2012 to Women's website seeks travel writers and bloggers for destination pieces

11 Jan 11, 2012

"Would be happy to. Perhaps it's easiest if you drop me a line from this page and we…"

Leyla Giray Alyanak replied Jan 6, 2012 to Women's website seeks travel writers and bloggers for destination pieces

11 Jan 11, 2012

RSS

Your Travel Pix

• ADD PIX
  • SEE MORE

Groups

© 2024   Created by EnLinea Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service