Brendan Harding's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"The Icelandic volcano of 2010 was reportedly a disaster for many. However, as I was…"

Brendan Harding replied Oct 9, 2011 to Natural Disasters When You're Traveling

16 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Ed Wetschler

"I've never been asked this one, but maybe you shoul just make one up and see what ha…"

Brendan Harding replied Jul 12, 2011 to Journalist registration number

15 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Doug Bardwell

"Sorry for the long delay Jacy but I've been 'on the hoof' travelling since you left…"

Brendan Harding replied Apr 28, 2010 to Portugal's Centro Region - A new destination for a lot of travellers!

8 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Brendan Harding

"Thanks Trevor, Southern Finland has always been a big favourite of mine since the da…"

Brendan Harding replied Mar 26, 2010 to Portugal's Centro Region - A new destination for a lot of travellers!

8 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Brendan Harding

"Trevor, many thanks, you weren't wrong. What a fantastic place Centro is. I only go…"

Brendan Harding replied Mar 25, 2010 to Portugal's Centro Region - A new destination for a lot of travellers!

8 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Brendan Harding

"Thanks Trevor that's really kind of you. I've looked at your pieces and they've give…"

Brendan Harding replied Mar 5, 2010 to Portugal's Centro Region - A new destination for a lot of travellers!

8 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Brendan Harding

"I just had a look at the site and was really impressed by the work being done in Ken…"

Brendan Harding replied Jan 24, 2010 to Journalists Seeking Story Info

26 Nov 25, 2020
Reply by Nyemo lekuona

"Hello all, I will be traveling through Kenya on assignment from late March to mid-Ma…"

Brendan Harding replied Jan 22, 2010 to Journalists Seeking Story Info

26 Nov 25, 2020
Reply by Nyemo lekuona

RSS

Your Travel Pix

• ADD PIX
  • SEE MORE

Groups

© 2024   Created by EnLinea Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service