Historical Restorations by travellers (UK et al) and travelers(USA).

The Top Travel Club has entered into a fundraising campaign with www.LincsAviation.co.uk to help get their WW2 Avro Lancaster, Just Jane, flying again.

The Club uses the term ‘transactional giviing’ where a charity, non-profit or project enters into a commercial arrangement to raise funds rather than just rely on donations.

In this campaign The Club is offering their family memberships for $49usd (reg. $98usd) and will donate $25usd to help get Just Jane into the air again.

The Club does not sell travel or earn any fees or commissions for any of their services to the travel industry. Members Go-Direct & Save and with the ‘JJ’ campaign the donors can easily recover their membership fees and donations….simply book one hotel night or to save oodles of dosh…they can book a tour for family and friends.

Our Affiliate Manager will handle our simple no cost set up and for any further information I can be reached by email when we can arrange a Skype session.

Let’s Reach for the Sky.
Tony Humphrey, tony@thetoptravelclub.com Vancouver,BC

Views: 336

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

I liked your first sentence, clear and direct.  Then it was Monday morning and somewhere further along I got lost in the mechanics of how this works.  So for instance, if I have a particular building in mind that's of historic or cultural interest and that needs restoration, located in country X, do I simply book a stay at hotel Y nearby to earn a contribution toward a restoration fund?  Thanks for any further clarification...

RSS

Your Travel Pix

• ADD PIX
  • SEE MORE

Groups

© 2024   Created by EnLinea Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service