All Discussions Tagged 'vacation' (9)

← Back to Hedonism II Jamaica Resort Group Trips for Singles & Couples--every June--open to all adults
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GREAT NEWS! 3 new rooms for the June 2019 Hedonism resort group trip just obtained

I was just able to secure 3 more rooms for our June group trip to Hedo in addition to our already sold-out 2 blocks of rooms---and still at…

Started by Ann, TS

1 Feb 26, 2019
Reply by Ann, TS

Hedonism II Resort, Jamaica Group Trip Report from June

Another A+ visit (my 13th) and Hedo is only getting better.NOTE: 12th Annual Hedo Krewe Group Trip is set for June 2018. Space is initially…

Started by Ann, TS

0 Jul 24, 2017

My most often asked questions about my annual June group to Hedonism resort in Jamaica

Answers to my most often asked Hedo questions & info about my 11th Annual Group Trip to Hedonism resortaby The Travel Slut I get asked…

Started by Ann, TS

0 Sep 8, 2016

Why select my group for your next trip to Hedonism II resort in Jamaica

Hi there....in the events section of the main Hedonism resort website you will find available groups listed by month and week. http://www.h

Started by Ann, TS

0 Sep 8, 2016

Why select my group for your next trip to Hedonism II resort in Jamaica

Hi there....in the events section of the main Hedonism resort website you will find available groups listed by month and week. http://www.h

Started by Ann, TS

0 Sep 7, 2016

Roll call for Hedonism II resort in Jamaica for June 2015

I know that it may seem early but I’m too excited (ok, maybe impatient) to check in for the week of June 20-27, 2015 but I hope all those g…

Started by Ann, TS

0 Nov 14, 2014

TravelSlut's's Top 10 Tips for 1st timers to Hedonism II resort in Jamaica every June

Hi there...I have only been to Hedo 10 times so far but during those trips I found a few tips that helped me along with my Krewe members an…

Started by Ann, TS

0 Aug 9, 2014

69 days to go for my 10th trip to Hedonism II resort paradise

69 days to go for my 10th Hedo trip & 8th Annual Krewe de Krazy Life Group fun! FLASH! For anyone interested in fulfilling their &a…

Started by Ann, TS

0 Apr 12, 2014

For those asking about all my online photo & travel websites...here you go.

Below is a list of links to some of my more active websites that some of you have been asking for whether it is to track my travels and whe…

Started by Ann, TS

0 Dec 22, 2013

RSS

Your Travel Pix

• ADD PIX
  • SEE MORE

Groups

© 2024   Created by EnLinea Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service