Maralyn D Hill's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"What an exceptional program you are presenting. If I did not have a conflict, I 'd a…"

Maralyn D Hill replied Mar 19, 2011 to Tourism and Media Professionals Featured at Travel Writers Conference

3 Mar 19, 2011
Reply by Maralyn D Hill

"Okay, I've added you via Facebook on my Where and What in the World page. However, y…"

Maralyn D Hill replied Nov 3, 2010 to A Blog Around The World

3 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Maralyn D Hill

"As someone who travels continually, your trip sounds like a wonderful adventure. Exp…"

Maralyn D Hill replied Nov 3, 2010 to A Blog Around The World

3 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Maralyn D Hill

"Hi Allan, Excellent point. The state of the industry is what it is. You need to wor…"

Maralyn D Hill replied Jul 31, 2010 to Work for Luxury travel magazine with Ned Dawson

5 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Max Pesling

"Hi Mary, I agree it is best not to burn bridges. I was amazed at the response that…"

Maralyn D Hill replied Jul 31, 2010 to Work for Luxury travel magazine with Ned Dawson

5 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Max Pesling

"Extra fees make me shy away from certain hotels when I'm aware ahead of time. If I d…"

Maralyn D Hill replied May 4, 2010 to Hotels may start charging fees now--groan

7 May 5, 2010
Reply by Dick Jordan

"Ed, I did send this on to someone I've wanted to join Tripatini. Since she has expe…"

Maralyn D Hill replied Mar 25, 2010 to Writer Sought

2 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Ed Wetschler

"This sounds great. You may want to encourage aspiring writers from your past classes…"

Maralyn D Hill replied Mar 16, 2010 to Travel Writing Workshop

2 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Robert Haru Fisher

"That is great to hear. Maralyn "

Maralyn D Hill replied Feb 2, 2010 to New e-zine in production: www.canadaluxury.travel

5 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Dee Farrell

"Sounds great. I've had some wonderful experience at Canadian treasures."

Maralyn D Hill replied Feb 2, 2010 to New e-zine in production: www.canadaluxury.travel

5 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Dee Farrell

RSS

Your Travel Pix

• ADD PIX
  • SEE MORE

Groups

© 2024   Created by EnLinea Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service