David Paul Appell's Discussions (452)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Sounds exciting, Adriane! You might want to post this in the Senior Travelers group,…"

David Paul Appell replied Jan 14, 2010 to Lifelong Travel Made Easy

8 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Adriane Berg

"I had a Spain group invite sent to you -- it's a group here, just like Media Only. C…"

David Paul Appell replied Jan 8, 2010 to Going to Madrid Spain, any recommendations?

22 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Sheila O'Connor

"I have a couple of ideas, too, which I'll post this weekend. Why don't you also pose…"

David Paul Appell replied Jan 8, 2010 to Going to Madrid Spain, any recommendations?

22 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Sheila O'Connor

"You can check the group listings down the left-hand side of the main page or click h…"

David Paul Appell replied Dec 16, 2009 to Writer seeking eco-hotels

14 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Melanie Haiken

"Oh, I forgot, this fall I visited a very cool new designer hotel in Cornwall England…"

14 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Melanie Haiken

"Post this query on our Eco/Sustainable Tourism group, too -- we have several members…"

14 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Melanie Haiken

"Do contact our member Michael Luongo -- he's written guidebooks on BA and is very we…"

David Paul Appell replied Nov 29, 2009 to Contacts in Buenos Aires for travel articles.

4 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Karen Fawcett

"Hi Robert...I noticed one of our members, Jen Miller, listed Examiner.com among her…"

David Paul Appell replied Aug 29, 2009 to Freelancer Issues

20 May 19, 2010
Reply by Elyse Glickman

"Several years ago I was asked to help out with a travel guide for a major pharmaceut…"

David Paul Appell replied Jul 23, 2009 to What Were Your Strangest, Wackiest, Most Unusual Travel Assignments?

17 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Roderick Eime

RSS

Your Travel Pix

• ADD PIX
  • SEE MORE

Groups

© 2024   Created by EnLinea Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service