Susan Frost's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks everyone for your candid and detailed comments. Any and all information helps…"

Susan Frost replied Jun 14, 2012 to Sex & Twitter--How do you manage the undesirable followers?

10 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Maria de los Angeles

"Thanks, Joy. Laura sounds like a great contact. Will send her an email. Question for…"

Susan Frost replied May 31, 2012 to Need Media Contact for the Big Island of Hawaii

4 May 31, 2012
Reply by Susan Frost

"Hi Sandi, Thanks. Good to hear from you. Nathan Kam  is listed on the Media Contacts…"

Susan Frost replied May 31, 2012 to Need Media Contact for the Big Island of Hawaii

4 May 31, 2012
Reply by Susan Frost

"Thanks Elena!"

Susan Frost replied Mar 23, 2012 to TV News Appearance: Your best and worst experience?

4 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Susan Frost

"Thanks Sam for the tips. This was not a relaxed situtation. The reporter/camera man…"

Susan Frost replied Mar 20, 2012 to TV News Appearance: Your best and worst experience?

4 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Susan Frost

"Thanks, Mark. Good idea. My email has been down for several days but back online now."

Susan Frost replied Oct 21, 2011 to Attention, PR people that represent hotels or restaurants in Newport, Rhode Island

6 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Susan Frost

"Thanks, Ed. Working with Andrea McHugh so I'm covered with the Newport CVB."

Susan Frost replied Oct 21, 2011 to Attention, PR people that represent hotels or restaurants in Newport, Rhode Island

6 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Susan Frost

"Thanks, Robert. The Hotel Vintage looks like lovely place to stay. I'll send Jane a…"

Susan Frost replied Oct 15, 2011 to Attention, PR people that represent hotels or restaurants in Newport, Rhode Island

6 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Susan Frost

"Hi Doug, sounds like a great trip. Would love to learn more about your Zimbabwe trip…"

Susan Frost replied Oct 2, 2011 to Anyone been to Zimbabwe on a press trip before?

4 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Doug Bardwell

"Thanks, Marilyn. So happy to have the new site launched. Working hard to market my t…"

Susan Frost replied Jan 21, 2011 to Susan Frost Photography--launch of new website

5 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Marilyn McFarlane

RSS

Your Travel Pix

• ADD PIX
  • SEE MORE

Groups

© 2024   Created by EnLinea Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service