Evelyn Kanter's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Most certainly, The Baroness has earned enough money from her Real Housewives "reali…"

Evelyn Kanter replied Mar 12, 2014 to 'The Junketeers' - Hilarious new novel about travel journalists on press trips

2 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Baroness Sheri de Borchgrave

"Good luck to you all.  Makes me glad I turned down the opportunity to write for this…"

Evelyn Kanter replied Jan 9, 2012 to Day in Court, Writers v. Glenn Harris and Caribbean Escapes

5 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Ed Wetschler

"Hope it's not too late to throw my sombrero onto this pile of excellent colleagues. …"

Evelyn Kanter replied Nov 26, 2011 to Monthly Travel Blog Columnist Needed for Major Hotel Chain Blog

18 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Steve Mirsky

"As I used to say in my previous life as a consumer reporter for WABC TV Eyewitness N…"

Evelyn Kanter replied Sep 6, 2011 to GuideGecko Pays App Writers Better than Sutro Media?

8 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Daniel Quadt

"Ed -- His work for free business plan is not on the website.  I found out -- via an…"

Evelyn Kanter replied Feb 16, 2011 to Job Openings

4 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Sam Scribe

"They used to be quite helpful, when it was run by Chrystine Nicholas, who used to be…"

Evelyn Kanter replied Jan 23, 2011 to NYC & Company

5 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Evelyn Kanter

"TravMedia requires a sign-up. It's a good resource for press releases, and the occas…"

Evelyn Kanter replied Sep 20, 2010 to Editor Seeks Queries re Alaska, Seattle, and B.C.

4 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Ed Wetschler

"Your site looks like it holds great promise -- both for avid travelers and avid trav…"

Evelyn Kanter replied Sep 17, 2010 to Avid Trips Blog Seeks Contributors

7 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Jackie Dishner

"www.ecotraveller.info -- Which combines news about eco-friendly green travel with ne…"

Evelyn Kanter replied Aug 29, 2010 to Submit your tourism travel or destination site for publication

113 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Jillian Livingston

"Remember the iconic movie Network? The signature scene is the network news anchor ch…"

Evelyn Kanter replied Aug 10, 2010 to JetBlue's Famous Fed-Up Flight Attendant

13 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by José Balido

RSS

Your Travel Pix

• ADD PIX
  • SEE MORE

Groups

© 2024   Created by EnLinea Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service