Sheila O'Connor's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Lana. Yes, it could happen anywhere. Now however, I am putting together a few…"

Sheila O'Connor replied Apr 5, 2010 to Going to Madrid Spain, any recommendations?

22 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Sheila O'Connor

"Thanks Lana, am back now in San Francisco. I really LOVED Madrid, however my colleag…"

Sheila O'Connor replied Apr 3, 2010 to Going to Madrid Spain, any recommendations?

22 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Sheila O'Connor

"thanks Rich, am in Madrid now, have only 2 days here. Alas, not much time."

Sheila O'Connor replied Mar 31, 2010 to Going to Madrid Spain, any recommendations?

22 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Sheila O'Connor

"thanks so much!"

Sheila O'Connor replied Mar 1, 2010 to Going to Madrid Spain, any recommendations?

22 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Sheila O'Connor

"thanks David, sounds good!"

Sheila O'Connor replied Feb 23, 2010 to Going to Madrid Spain, any recommendations?

22 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Sheila O'Connor

"Hi Janice, yes I have been to Tblisi Georgia and it was beautiful. It was quite a wh…"

Sheila O'Connor replied Jan 14, 2010 to Suggestions for Side Trip after Istanbul

4 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Janice Nieder

"super! thanks so much, I really appreciate the suggestions and will follow up with t…"

Sheila O'Connor replied Jan 11, 2010 to Going to Madrid Spain, any recommendations?

22 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Sheila O'Connor

"Any contact information I wonder on Virginia? Thanks so much. "

Sheila O'Connor replied Jan 9, 2010 to Going to Madrid Spain, any recommendations?

22 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Sheila O'Connor

"Thank you so much Julia. I couldn't do the bull fight thing, I'm vegetarian and I've…"

Sheila O'Connor replied Jan 9, 2010 to Going to Madrid Spain, any recommendations?

22 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Sheila O'Connor

"sorry but what or where is the Spain group please? thanks so much "

Sheila O'Connor replied Jan 8, 2010 to Going to Madrid Spain, any recommendations?

22 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Sheila O'Connor

RSS

Your Travel Pix

• ADD PIX
  • SEE MORE

Groups

© 2024   Created by EnLinea Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service