Mary Jo Manzanares's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Whenever a new update to FF is rolled out there are always a few plugs ins that aren…"

Mary Jo Manzanares replied Dec 13, 2011 to Saving Clips: A Problem

21 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Ed Wetschler

"I won't care about your issue or campaign, and sending me a press release probably w…"

Mary Jo Manzanares replied Nov 19, 2011 to Survey about reaching out to travel media and bloggers.

17 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Nancy M. Dickinson

"If you want to be taken seriously, you will not refer potential advertisers to these…"

Mary Jo Manzanares replied Sep 5, 2011 to Anyone Know Any Top Travel Blogs Listings?

8 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Cara Bertoia

"www.planeteyetraveler.com - Online magazine featuring stories, information, and reco…"

Mary Jo Manzanares replied May 8, 2010 to Submit your tourism travel or destination site for publication

113 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Jillian Livingston

"Hi MIchele --- Take a read at PlanetEye Traveler (www.planeteyetraveler.com), and g…"

Mary Jo Manzanares replied Apr 11, 2010 to Looking for Dublin Twitter Tips for up-coming TwitTrip

3 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Michelle

"Airline employees all have to go through a security check, and airlines were the rec…"

Mary Jo Manzanares replied Dec 30, 2009 to The next one they come for may be YOU

7 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Susan McKee

"Only idiots who don't have the security clearances to get these memos first hand wou…"

Mary Jo Manzanares replied Dec 30, 2009 to The next one they come for may be YOU

7 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Susan McKee

"This discussion hits very close to home for me for a couple of reasons. First, I am…"

7 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Susan McKee

"Hi. I'm in the planning stages of a 3 independent trip to Europe. Two weeks are tak…"

Mary Jo Manzanares replied Nov 23, 2009 to Journalists Seeking Story Info

26 Nov 25, 2020
Reply by Nyemo lekuona

RSS

Your Travel Pix

• ADD PIX
  • SEE MORE

Groups

© 2024   Created by EnLinea Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service