Maria de los Angeles's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"If you are willing to offer better compensation, I may be interested in this.  Thank…"

Maria de los Angeles replied Dec 1, 2013 to We Are Looking To Take On More Travel Bloggers

3 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Girls That Roam

"Hi Susan, just tweet whatever you want, like an organic, natural conversation.  And…"

Maria de los Angeles replied Jun 14, 2012 to Sex & Twitter--How do you manage the undesirable followers?

10 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Maria de los Angeles

"I agree, it's about quantity not quality and beyond that, quality interaction. Peopl…"

Maria de los Angeles replied Jun 13, 2012 to Sex & Twitter--How do you manage the undesirable followers?

10 Jun 14, 2012

"Ed, good point! Never noticed the "who" or "whom" :-)"

Maria de los Angeles replied Jun 13, 2012 to Sex & Twitter--How do you manage the undesirable followers?

10 Jun 14, 2012

"Blocking will not prevent undesirables from seeing your tweets, but it does have cer…"

10 Jun 14, 2012

"Ditto what Michael Holland said. You'll soon find, as well, that all those worthless…"

Maria de los Angeles replied Jun 12, 2012 to Sex & Twitter--How do you manage the undesirable followers?

10 Jun 14, 2012

"I have to agree with much of what Mary Jo says. Get to know the blogger first and fo…"

Maria de los Angeles replied Nov 19, 2011 to Survey about reaching out to travel media and bloggers.

17 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Nancy M. Dickinson

"Hi, I sent you a private message, but I'd be interested in learning more about this…"

Maria de los Angeles replied Nov 2, 2011 to Monthly Travel Blog Columnist Needed for Major Hotel Chain Blog

18 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Steve Mirsky

"Tell me more, David.  Thanks."

Maria de los Angeles replied Oct 10, 2011 to Looking for writers on Puerto Rico

2 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Robert Curley

"Good question, Ed!  Being based in Miami, I have flip flops surgically attached to m…"

Maria de los Angeles replied Jul 27, 2011 to "Business Attire" for journalists

18 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Hal Peat

RSS

Your Travel Pix

• ADD PIX
  • SEE MORE

Groups

© 2024   Created by EnLinea Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service