Dear Travel Pro,

I am planning my honeymoon in December 2nd week. I would want your advice on where I should go for 12-15days.

Ideally I would want to cover 2 - 3 destinations, one with a beach, one with mountains and one busy city. We can divide about 3-4 days for each.

I was thinking of the Caribbean islands but i am not sure how to plan this. My budget allows me to spend around $5000 - $6000.00 for the whole trip.

I would be starting my journey from New Delhi, India.

Views: 3128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sulabh,

First, congratulation.

I invite you to view my website    www.castthelines.com.    I believe, we have everything you are looking for  and more, within your price range. A romantic private cruise would definitely make your honeymoon a very special event.

Check it out, and we can talk money later

regards, Dominique

Sounds like a plan. But I would want this to be a part of my trip and not the whole trip. 3 days on a yacht for me is perfect. Let me know your offerings.

Your airfare, visas and travel incidentals would be about $3000. That leaves you with $3000 for about 12-15 days just under $200 per day for the rest of the trip. Remember 2nd week of December is peak holidays season (schools and colleges are closed for christmas break) and most islanders go home and will pay top dollars for airfare. As a matter of fact, two of my friends have booked their tickets already. 

Look at British Aiways, Virgin, Airfrance vacation packages. I know that these carriers fly to a couple of the caribbean islands from their home base in Heathrow, Gatwick, Charles de Gaul airport, and also fly into Delhi. Individually crafting a package would be expensive. Take two islands, then your trip makes the inter island flights more manageable. 

It is a challenge, I am sure some travel professional might take a crack at it and come up with a wonderful package. 

Thanks Anil. I can think of revising my budget once I get an understanding of the travel plan. The information on flights is highly appreciated. Cheers.

Do let us know what you eventually settle on. If you have an existing US Visa, then many caribbean islands would allow you entry for a few days. A US visa would be USD160/person. 

Try coming to St. John, US Virgin Islands.  English is spoken here and major credit cards are accepted.

Hillcrest Guest House, St. John, US Virgin Islands, has  bridal/honeymoon discouts. Book 3 days or more and receive 4th. day free, champagne and fresh flowers, a $50 coupon for Ronnie's Pizza is also included.  Rates during December is $245/day.

http://www.HillcrestStJohn.com for online booking. E-mail, hillcrestguesthouse@yahoo.com, to let me know which day you want for free !

Telephone numbers: (340) 776-6774 & (340) 998-8388

Phyllis Hall

Owner

Attachments:

Dear Traveler,

you are much welcome to have your honeymoon holidays in kenya,this includes wildlife viewing plus beach holiday.

for more information contact me at safari@kenyasafarishoiday.com or visit our website at http://www.kenyasafarisholiday.com

RSS

Your Travel Pix

• ADD PIX
  • SEE MORE

Groups

© 2024   Created by EnLinea Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service