Anil's Discussions (127)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"It depends. It will be helpful if the travel agent could in advance let people know…"

Anil replied Mar 30, 2014 to Should agents book your international cell phone?

2 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by TravelCell

"A typical Rajasthani Thali (A large plate with multiple dishes and a bit of rice and…"

Anil replied Dec 9, 2013 to Best place to eat local Rajasthan food/cusine in Jaipur

1 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Anil

"Annapurna is more interesting. Nearly everyone does EBC and hence crowded."

Anil replied Oct 9, 2013 to Everest Base Camp or Annapurna Base Camp, Which one should I go?

4 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by Nepal everest guide(santosh)

"Talking about drinks - A certain hotel by the beach, in a Caribbean Island, got into…"

Anil replied Sep 11, 2013 to What's the Best Honeymoon Destination?

31 Sep 10, 2018
Reply by Inshal Ayyan

"The US carriers allow you to checkin and print BP or download it to a scannable smar…"

Anil replied Jun 4, 2013 to I haven't even flown Ryanair yet and I am already having problems with it.

3 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Anil

"I replied to your post elsewhere too.  Yes, it is true that they charge you arm and…"

Anil replied Jun 3, 2013 to I haven't even flown Ryanair yet and I am already having problems with it.

3 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Anil

"Try Cibreo restaurante at Via del Verrocchio. It is rather unique, they do not offer…"

Anil replied Apr 2, 2013 to Florence, Italy - hotel/dining/other suggestions, please?

10 May 21, 2013
Reply by Giuseppina Marcolini

"I was in Petra earlier this month. In my humble opinion, you need a minimum of two v…"

Anil replied Nov 19, 2012 to Petra, Jordan: Tour operator/suggestions?

4 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Keith Kellett

"Hi Nessa, Two major factors will determine how you experience your honeymoon. Your b…"

Anil replied Oct 27, 2012 to Advice for 5-week itinerary in South/Central America

8 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by TOUR in PERU - Tour Operator

"Terra del Fuego is my favorite. You cannot go wrong with the foot of Andes mountains…"

Anil replied Oct 17, 2012 to Nice sights in Argentina

6 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Sam Parson

RSS

Your Travel Pix

• ADD PIX
  • SEE MORE

Groups

© 2024   Created by EnLinea Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service