What do you think, what's the best honeymoon destination?

Views: 3242

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Imagine with me, an exotic holiday, in a beach villa, great weather, with a deep blue ocean at your horizon, or  a great savanna plains with animals displaying the natural instinctive desire....gazing at gracious mountains standing out majestically. Those are but a few options in a  Kenyan honeymoon hideouts. Enjoy  a wide variety of pleasures, bush or beach safaris, with exotic sceneries.
Hola,
Sayulita Mexico on the Riveria Nayarit, a small authentic fishing pueblo with world class surfing and restaurants, gorgeous beaches, sophisticated boutiques, water sports, fishing, ATV rentals for jungle rides, gorgeous casa rentals, friendly, small community where it´s easy to interact with the locals and a place you will want to move to immediately as everyone who visits does. I did.

There are no large hotels, no banks, gas stations, no traffic signs or lights, no leash laws so dogs run free as do horses, very lively in high season which is Nov-May, and hot and lazy in the summer with dramatic night storms and an alive jungle.

There is NO reason to be scared to come here or anywhere in 98% of mexico despite what the media likes to present. It is much safer than large cities in the states. We live in paradise and bliss with no fear and travel to nearby pueblos, Puerto Vallarta is only 40 minutes away and there are mountain towns that are quint and colonial and the scenery is drop dead beautiful.

For your stay, www.airbnb.com, search Casa Arriba. We can make it all happen. Hope to see you here.
Vietnam is the best honeymoon destination of the Asia..For book Vietnam tour visit at http://www.buffalotours.com/

What about something completely different! Machu Picchu - The perfect holiday destiantion! Learn more about our travelling experiences for families, friends honeymoons, and couples in Peru!

According to a Dutch television program that would be Bermuda. Seeing the docu they have made on the island, a lot of locals earn good money to this weddingsegment...

It so depends on the couple, their ages and their interests.  When I came to Paris on my honeymoon, I fell in love again ...and had someone with whom to share the city (of Light & Love)       Beaches don't do it for me.  

Karen

Bonjour Paris

We believe the Island of Ilha Grande and specifically Praia Vermelha, where Vila Pedramar is situated is a wonderful honeymoon spot. It is exclusive, quiet and has all the activities a couple can choose to partake in.
Zanzibar is also nice, try Zanzibar holidays

In my opinion, Halong bay in Vietnam is the best place for honeymoon. it has beach, resort, amazing view of world heritage site, good seafood and very romantic if you staying overnight on Cruise.

you can refer infor below: Romantic Sapa and Halong Honeymoon Holiday

Thanks so much and enjoy it.

Port Antonio Jamaica at Hotel Mocking Bird Hill www.hotelmockingbirdhill.com/heavenly-honeymoon.shtml

i thinks, Halong Bay is one of the best destinations, which you shoud travel to one time in your life because it is one of Seven Wonders of the World

Halong Bay Things to Do, Halong Bay Overview

NhaTrang beach, Vietnam is the good  choice for you.

RSS

Your Travel Pix

• ADD PIX
  • SEE MORE

Groups

© 2024   Created by EnLinea Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service