Karen Fawcett's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Encore -  A Sunday favorite. There's always La Rontonde on Bv. Montparnasse.   "

Karen Fawcett replied May 1, 2012 to Paris restaurants/bistros open on Sundays

5 May 1, 2012
Reply by Dana DuGan

"This is one of my Sunday "secrets."  Be sure to reserve a day or two in advance.   L…"

Karen Fawcett replied May 1, 2012 to Paris restaurants/bistros open on Sundays

5 May 1, 2012
Reply by Dana DuGan

"Wow Michelle: The Paris Pass is great.  There are discount kiosks for theater and mu…"

Karen Fawcett replied Mar 12, 2012 to Journalist seeks info on your best value, food, wine, attractions views,musees in Paris

1 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Karen Fawcett

"You will need to rent car  - and bear and grin it if you want to leave Antibes. Sinc…"

Karen Fawcett replied Jun 3, 2011 to Parking around Antibes

4 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by LA PASTORELLE

"I am more than happy to set you up with a van and a driver for Normandy -- that's no…"

Karen Fawcett replied May 23, 2011 to Suggestions for tour companies in Normandy and Rome

9 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Vincent Onyango

"It so depends on the couple, their ages and their interests.  When I came to Paris o…"

Karen Fawcett replied May 19, 2011 to What's the Best Honeymoon Destination?

31 Sep 10, 2018
Reply by Inshal Ayyan

"Dawn  ...Please forgive me for sounding cynical as well as arrogant,  There are so m…"

Karen Fawcett replied Apr 28, 2011 to Journalist going to Paris next week

8 May 10, 2011
Reply by Farid ZAHIDI

"This is a terrific hotel if it's in your clients' budget.   Great location, great tr…"

Karen Fawcett replied Apr 10, 2011 to Paris hotels in nice residential neighborhoods?

11 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Patricia Aitken

"so much depends on your budget ,,,,!  age and more..."

Karen Fawcett replied Apr 9, 2011 to Paris hotels in nice residential neighborhoods?

11 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Patricia Aitken

"It clearly depends on whether or not the tours guides are reputable - which you can…"

Karen Fawcett replied Mar 27, 2011 to On cruises, are independent shore excursions safe/reliable?

13 May 12, 2011
Reply by Alan Broadbent

RSS

Your Travel Pix

• ADD PIX
  • SEE MORE

Groups

© 2024   Created by EnLinea Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service