Ed Wetschler's Discussions (661)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"Smart appointment!  Congratulations, Charlie. "

Ed Wetschler replied May 24, 2012 to Transportation Secretary appoints consumer advocate to new committee

2 May 24, 2012
Reply by Lynn Rosen

"I know what you mean about Newark, Jim; there's some terrific architecture, too (alt…"

Ed Wetschler replied May 24, 2012 to America's Most Underrated Cities: What Do You Think?

14 May 27, 2012
Reply by Darryl Musick

"Darned right, Allan. I'm planning to corner the market on Newport, KY!"

Ed Wetschler replied May 24, 2012 to America's Most Underrated Cities: What Do You Think?

14 May 27, 2012
Reply by Darryl Musick

"Madelyn and Nancy, Boingo does not work on flights; that's yet another service. It d…"

Ed Wetschler replied Apr 9, 2012 to Boingo HotSpots

5 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Ed Wetschler

"Great last line, Nancy, better than a lot of axioms that make it to Bartlett's. "

Ed Wetschler replied Apr 3, 2012 to Wow, when did people get so rude?????

16 May 9, 2012
Reply by keralahouseboaters

""And if they're that rude to you, how do they treat others? "  Exactly right, Allan.…"

Ed Wetschler replied Apr 2, 2012 to Wow, when did people get so rude?????

16 May 9, 2012

"Sorry about the unwanted replies, Nancy. This has happened to posts in closed Linked…"

Ed Wetschler replied Mar 24, 2012 to Is this not a closed site?

8 May 9, 2012

"Reasonable suggestions, Sam. Next time I write this article..."

Ed Wetschler replied Feb 23, 2012 to New York City's Best Small and Mid-sized Museums

2 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Ed Wetschler

"Today a colleague told me I should threaten the publisher with the prospect of "swim…"

Ed Wetschler replied Jan 9, 2012 to Day in Court, Writers v. Glenn Harris and Caribbean Escapes

5 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Ed Wetschler

"Susan, your story is particularly dismaying: You lose what you're owed -- and then y…"

Ed Wetschler replied Jan 8, 2012 to Lawsuit about non-payment of writers: an update

10 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Martin

RSS

Your Travel Pix

• ADD PIX
  • SEE MORE

Groups

© 2024   Created by EnLinea Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service