Sam Scribe's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"One other trick when you're packing again and the clothes aren't quite dry: the hair…"

Sam Scribe replied Sep 8, 2012 to Well Hung: Laundry in my Hotel Room

6 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Sam Scribe

"You've stated the problem well. If I had customized my itinerary on trips to the Far…"

Sam Scribe replied Sep 8, 2012 to Popular Tourist Destinations - Is it Better to Hire a Guide or Go It Alone?

10 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Deb Thompson

"Linda said what I'm thinking; staying in a B&B is the way I meet locals who are…"

Sam Scribe replied Jul 25, 2012 to Do you enjoy bed and breakfast accommodations?

13 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Marti Mayne

"I nominate Philadelphia. Primo restaurants, museums, colonial sites that we just don…"

Sam Scribe replied May 21, 2012 to America's Most Underrated Cities: What Do You Think?

14 May 27, 2012
Reply by Darryl Musick

"Susan, when you're on TV it's important to keep your head as still as possible. This…"

Sam Scribe replied Mar 15, 2012 to TV News Appearance: Your best and worst experience?

4 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Susan Frost

"I'm in this group because I'm a writer, although not a travel writer. I'm also a tra…"

Sam Scribe replied Mar 15, 2012 to Brand new travel magazine looking for writers...

5 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Nancy M. Dickinson

"I would remove Frick from the list, because even if it is dwarfed by the Met or MOMA…"

Sam Scribe replied Feb 23, 2012 to New York City's Best Small and Mid-sized Museums

2 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Ed Wetschler

"I'm not a blogger, so I won't be there, but it certainly looks like a great event. I…"

Sam Scribe replied Sep 6, 2011 to The Travel Blogger Show in Las Vegas this Sunday 9/11

5 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Comphoppers

"This isn't slander, this is fact-finding. Reporting.   I couldn't imagine ghost-writ…"

Sam Scribe replied Feb 16, 2011 to Job Openings

4 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Sam Scribe

"Viv, you've done a good job explaining this from the other side of the desk. The iss…"

Sam Scribe replied Nov 18, 2010 to Housekeeping Faux Pas?

9 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Patsy Bell Hobson

RSS

Your Travel Pix

• ADD PIX
  • SEE MORE

Groups

© 2024   Created by EnLinea Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service