Darryl Musick's Discussions (97)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"We do in room laundry all the time. I've stated from time to time that the best perk…"

Darryl Musick replied Sep 7, 2012 to Well Hung: Laundry in my Hotel Room

6 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Sam Scribe

"...or under it. "

Darryl Musick replied May 27, 2012 to America's Most Underrated Cities: What Do You Think?

14 May 27, 2012
Reply by Darryl Musick

"We've got two of them here in my area, Ed. Lou Costello is buried here and Upton Sin…"

Darryl Musick replied May 27, 2012 to America's Most Underrated Cities: What Do You Think?

14 May 27, 2012
Reply by Darryl Musick

"I also agree Cleveland's underrated (and agree with Ed about Pittsburgh). Had wonder…"

Darryl Musick replied May 24, 2012 to America's Most Underrated Cities: What Do You Think?

14 May 27, 2012
Reply by Darryl Musick

"Kansas City, Cincinnati (particularly across the river in Newport, KY), and Louisvil…"

Darryl Musick replied May 24, 2012 to America's Most Underrated Cities: What Do You Think?

14 May 27, 2012
Reply by Darryl Musick

"Send them a Cease and Desist e-mail and letter (by some method you could track deliv…"

Darryl Musick replied Feb 9, 2012 to material used without authorization

11 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Keith Kellett

"If you're giving testimony, be absolutely sure of yourself. Avoid saying things like…"

Darryl Musick replied Jan 9, 2012 to Day in Court, Writers v. Glenn Harris and Caribbean Escapes

5 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Ed Wetschler

"On my blog, the last day we were there...just a part of the story, not the main focu…"

Darryl Musick replied Aug 27, 2011 to Natural Disasters When You're Traveling

16 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Ed Wetschler

"Was in San Francisco two days after the Loma Prieta quake, lived through plenty of b…"

Darryl Musick replied Aug 27, 2011 to Natural Disasters When You're Traveling

16 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Ed Wetschler

"Completely agree, Ed. Pittsburgh is a wonderful town."

Darryl Musick replied Aug 10, 2011 to Notes from the SATW NE-ACC Meeting: Why Pittsburgh Rocks

4 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Allan Lynch

RSS

Your Travel Pix

• ADD PIX
  • SEE MORE

Groups

© 2024   Created by EnLinea Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service