All categories (497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kauai - Best places to stay and hints

2 adults would like to go to Kauai and would like to know where is a good place to stay, best time of the year to travel and preferred airl…

Started by Chuck Place

5 May 27, 2010
Reply by Billy Harper

Food Trucks in NYC

Foodies in NYC, I need your help.  Can you tell me your favorite food trucks, where they are and what you like?  Thanks -- working on a sto…

Started by Meryl Pearlstein

8 May 27, 2010
Reply by Ed Wetschler

ISO professional feedback: My Eco-Tours On YouTube?

Hello :) My Name is Michael Grasso I am the CEO of Enchanted Island Eco Tours Inc. located on the island of Puerto Rico!  The 18th of May w…

Started by Enchanted Island Eco Tours Inc.

2 May 25, 2010
Reply by Max Pesling

Amazon visit

Amy recommendations for small ships/travel companies with which to cruise the Amazon?  Interested in going fairly deep, maybe at headwaters…

Started by Beverly Burmeier

10 May 24, 2010
Reply by Beverly Burmeier

Romantic honeymoon lodgings in Florence, Tuscany? (Our First Time)

My wife and I are honeymooning in Tuscany over the course of 6 days in mid-June.  We want an authentic experience especially when it co…

Started by Noel Pagany

14 May 22, 2010
Reply by Mary Jo Manzanares

Fall in Italy - Cinque Terre? Lake Region? Hiking?

Looking for information about traveling in Italy in the fall. Considering going to Cinque Terra or Lake Region. Would like to hike.

Started by Thomas Williams

6 May 20, 2010
Reply by Cliff & Nancy Hollenbeck

Driving New York till California in august suggestions?

Hi I am from the Spain's Basque country and this august I have vacations of four weeks in total. My dream is to drive in the car from New Y…

Started by Joseba Basabe

7 May 19, 2010
Reply by Joseba Basabe

Scotland: ISO suggestions for best seats & hotels at the Military Tattoo festival

Any hintts on the Military Tatoo in Scotland. Better seats, First night as opposed to last night Best hotels to stay in? 

Started by Linda Rideout

5 May 18, 2010
Reply by Sheila O'Connor

Any tips about the Crow Fair in Montana?

We intend to take some pictures (professional) of the Crow Fair in Montana.  Any suggestions about best place to stay, best day to go, etc.?

Started by Chuck Place

3 May 18, 2010
Reply by Donnie Sexton

House Swapping Site Recommendations?

I have a few upcoming vacations and would like to swap houses. I know there are several sites that demand payment to participate, has anyon…

Started by Kate Moeller

6 May 17, 2010
Reply by Ben Colclough

RSS

Your Travel Pix

• ADD PIX
  • SEE MORE

Groups

© 2024   Created by EnLinea Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service