Marian Goldberg's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Mike, I am going to respond directly to you my email. Had breakfast yesterday mor…"

Marian Goldberg replied Oct 21, 2012 to Looking to connect with PR companies that represent luxury boutique hotels in Asia, SE Asia, Oceania

5 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Marian Goldberg

"Hi Mike and Anne, You did not tell me you still needed contacts for China and Japan.…"

Marian Goldberg replied Oct 20, 2012 to Looking to connect with PR companies that represent luxury boutique hotels in Asia, SE Asia, Oceania

5 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Marian Goldberg

"Hi All, she does say how old the child is. In her title it says " Ideas for Tokyo wi…"

Marian Goldberg replied Jan 12, 2011 to Need help with hotel ideas for Tokyo w/ 9yo.

8 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by jen hopkins

"Hi Steph,   I am probably the best person to reply to you, because I have been invol…"

Marian Goldberg replied Jan 12, 2011 to Need help with hotel ideas for Tokyo w/ 9yo.

8 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by jen hopkins

"The site is the branding of who you and your associates are. YOU are a big part of w…"

Marian Goldberg replied Aug 7, 2010 to Question for PR reps: What makes a travel Web site more attractive?

9 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by GreenGlobalTravel.com

"In response to the query about what makes a travel website attractive: Here are some…"

Marian Goldberg replied Aug 7, 2010 to Question for PR reps: What makes a travel Web site more attractive?

9 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by GreenGlobalTravel.com

RSS

Your Travel Pix

• ADD PIX
  • SEE MORE

Groups

© 2024   Created by EnLinea Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service