khannahcheatham's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow, that is a very good question, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside lol "

khannahcheatham replied Jul 11, 2010 to Does anyone finance teen travel writers? And, why doesn't the media show more African-American travelers?

22 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Kathleen Walls

"Lol I didn't mean for it to get ugly, I was just asking a question :) sorry "

khannahcheatham replied Jul 9, 2010 to Does anyone finance teen travel writers? And, why doesn't the media show more African-American travelers?

22 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Kathleen Walls

"Thank you Monique I will be sure to look into these websites and really take and loo…"

khannahcheatham replied Jul 9, 2010 to Does anyone finance teen travel writers? And, why doesn't the media show more African-American travelers?

22 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Kathleen Walls

"I Felt a pinch from your word but you are right, I need a little tough love. So than…"

22 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Kathleen Walls

"You were a big help to me thank you so much "

22 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Kathleen Walls

"Yeah I think I needed to rewrite my post, because it does sound one sided. But thank…"

22 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Kathleen Walls

"Thank you for your advice, I guess I am just tired of waiting to live my dream. I wi…"

22 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Kathleen Walls

"thank you, and yes the media is changing the way they advertise their things. Such a…"

22 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Kathleen Walls

"Yeah I guess they are right, I need to look at it from that point of view. So thank…"

22 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Kathleen Walls

"Thank you so much for your answer to my question. This really made me think about a…"

22 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Kathleen Walls

RSS

Your Travel Pix

• ADD PIX
  • SEE MORE

Groups

© 2024   Created by EnLinea Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service