the world's smartest travel social network
W E L C O M E to BED & BREAKFAST "MI CASA"
Your Home in Guatemala, City. A hotel with a family atmosphere that you won´t feel away from home.
We are located in Zone 9, near (300 meters) from Zona Viva (zone 10) and 5 minutes from International Airport "La Aurora". In a safe area.
We offer transfers from airport to hotel.
We have comfortable rooms with private bathroom and TV / Color in all rooms.
Breakfast is included in room rate.
* High Speed Internet Access and wireless signal.
* Telephone, Fax and Printer
* Excursions to Tourist Sites in Guatemala.
* Car Rental.
Credit cards accepted.
We speak Spanish and English.
Estamos ubicados en la Zona 9, una Zona Residencial y segura, a 3 minutos del Aeropuerto Internacional "La Aurora" muy cerca de Centros…
Posted on April 4, 2011 at 12:32pm
© 2023 Created by EnLinea Media. Powered by
Comment Wall (2 comments)
You need to be a member of Tripatini to add comments!
I am the owner of a tour operator (incoming) in Guatemala , more specific in Quetzaltenango but also with offices in Panajachel , Antigua and Flores .. we are rainforest alliance verified and great green deal certified , as well as working with kuchubal ... fair and solidarity tourism ...
if interested , please feel welcome to write me : firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested as well to receive your information !
Welcome to Tripatini, the worldwide travel community the New York Post dubbed “Facebook for travelers.” On Tripatini, you can mingle with travelers and top travel experts alike, so everybody learns how to travel better and smarter. A few tips to get you rolling:
• JOIN one or more of our 425+ discussion groups, covering most destinations, travel topics, and travel-related professions such as media, publicists, agents, and tour operators. What are you into? Chances are we cover it. If we don’t, create your own group!
• PROMOTE YOURSELF and/or your company by sharing your story, links, photos, videos, anything at all on the Text Box on your profile page! IF YOU'RE TRAVEL-AFFILIATED, DON'T FORGET TO MENTION YOUR COMPANY NAME!
• INVITE your friends, family, colleagues, readers, anyone and everyone interested in travel! More members means a more productive, useful, and fun experience for everyone.
• Follow Tripatini on TWITTER and FACEBOOK, and we’ll be happy to reciprocate. And don’t forget to tweet and post about Tripatini, too!
Thanks again for joining us. C U online!Delete Comment