Max Pesling's Discussions (105)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Keshi Yena, an old staple of Curaçao slave cooking, delights visitors to this most i…"

Max Pesling replied Oct 5, 2010 to Fun things to do in Curacao? TV Show Host looking for ideas...

2 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Max Pesling

"Most beautiful place to stay in San Juan, in my book, is the Gallery Inn. It's sever…"

Max Pesling replied Sep 22, 2010 to Hotels/Motels in San Juan, Puerto Rico

14 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Victor Balbin

"Hi Johann, I believe the hydrofoil between Vienna and Bratislava doesn't run in the…"

Max Pesling replied Sep 19, 2010 to Hydrofoil Vienna to Bratislava in winter? Time schedule? Regularity daily?

1 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by Max Pesling

"One of my favorite places in Latin America: Guanajuato, Mexico. Due to its altitude,…"

Max Pesling replied Jun 24, 2010 to ISO Sunny Latin American Destination w/Springlike Weather in Sept/Oct.

7 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Casa Del Soul

"Hi Maria, I too have done the Camino, though I admit I cheated and drove instead of…"

Max Pesling replied Jun 9, 2010 to Tips on the Way of St James pilgrimage route this year in July?

3 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Max Pesling

"You're quite welcome! :-)"

Max Pesling replied May 25, 2010 to ISO professional feedback: My Eco-Tours On YouTube?

2 May 25, 2010
Reply by Max Pesling

"Hola, Michael! Having visited and written on Puerto Rico a number of times, and enjo…"

Max Pesling replied May 19, 2010 to ISO professional feedback: My Eco-Tours On YouTube?

2 May 25, 2010
Reply by Max Pesling

"Hi LInda! I think first night may be sold out, I was looking into tickets for my cou…"

Max Pesling replied May 17, 2010 to Scotland: ISO suggestions for best seats & hotels at the Military Tattoo festival

5 May 18, 2010
Reply by Sheila O'Connor

"I agree with Anil: I would take the train. Train travel in Europe is delightful, and…"

Max Pesling replied May 14, 2010 to Italy at the end of June - from Nice to Venice & Rome and back in 11 days -- Please help!!!

10 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by TED JONES

"It may seem obvious, but if you've never been to Portland, check it out. It's a grea…"

Max Pesling replied Apr 30, 2010 to Road trip Seattle to San Francisco, any ideas?

4 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Nan Devlin

RSS

Your Travel Pix

• ADD PIX
  • SEE MORE

Groups

© 2024   Created by EnLinea Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service