Tony Abreu's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"I think you are talking about Qatar Airway's QMiles on Privilege Club. Booking    …"

Tony Abreu replied Aug 31, 2011 to How do FF miles affect the price of air tickes?

4 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Candice Sabatini

"I am not aware of any other lay-flat flights from the USA East Coast to SEA or YVR.…"

Tony Abreu replied Jul 24, 2011 to coast to coast USA in lay flat seat?

5 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Tony Abreu

"Hi Victoria, Anchorage (ANC) is a pretty tough destination (or origin) as far as fli…"

Tony Abreu replied Jul 24, 2011 to coast to coast USA in lay flat seat?

5 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Tony Abreu

"By Venice, I mean on the island (not on the mainland, Mestre). Read this link. The O…"

Tony Abreu replied Jun 23, 2011 to any cheap but good accommodation in venice?

7 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Delicious Italy

"Sorry but the word Cheap and Venice do not go together. However you can go to this I…"

Tony Abreu replied Jun 23, 2011 to any cheap but good accommodation in venice?

7 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Delicious Italy

"Max, I need to provide some clarification so I don't confuse you more. Travel agents…"

Tony Abreu replied Jun 16, 2011 to How to fly to Europe from Brazil as cheaply as possible?

7 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Max Bono

"Max, I looked up the fares using my GDS and currently I only found Air France and Lu…"

Tony Abreu replied Jun 15, 2011 to How to fly to Europe from Brazil as cheaply as possible?

7 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Max Bono

"I'm not an expert on South American fares but I'm going to give this a try. IMHO, yo…"

Tony Abreu replied Jun 15, 2011 to How to fly to Europe from Brazil as cheaply as possible?

7 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Max Bono

"You mean Economy Comfort with the longer legroom (2"+ ) and a little more recline th…"

Tony Abreu replied Jun 3, 2011 to Premium Economy on Delta Airlines?

4 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by InCircleRentals.com

"What will y'all be doing between July 9-19? How will you be traveling from Normandy,…"

Tony Abreu replied May 23, 2011 to Suggestions for tour companies in Normandy and Rome

9 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Vincent Onyango

RSS

Your Travel Pix

• ADD PIX
  • SEE MORE

Groups

© 2024   Created by EnLinea Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service