Erin Leigh Dinan's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you so much Ed!"

Erin Leigh Dinan replied Dec 1, 2010 to Wondering About Demand Studios/Editor Pitches

6 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Steve Mirsky

"Thanks Ed, I think it's about the same. They said 15 per article, depending on the t…"

Erin Leigh Dinan replied Dec 1, 2010 to Wondering About Demand Studios/Editor Pitches

6 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Steve Mirsky

"Thank you everyone for your replies in regards to pitches. So basically, you should…"

Erin Leigh Dinan replied Oct 24, 2010 to How do I best pitch to travel publications?

8 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Erin Leigh Dinan

"Thanks everyone for your replies! Do you just send the email to the editor's email a…"

Erin Leigh Dinan replied Oct 16, 2010 to How do I best pitch to travel publications?

8 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Erin Leigh Dinan

"Hi Jill and Allan, Thank you for your replies! Jill, is there a way I can contact yo…"

Erin Leigh Dinan replied Oct 9, 2010 to ISO Literary Agent or Travel Publisher for My Book

6 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Jill Wood

"Hi Elena, I currently write a Health and Wellness column online with the Examiner, w…"

Erin Leigh Dinan replied Jul 12, 2010 to Travel writing & photography - how do I break into the field?

7 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Nancy Mueller

"Hello, When I was in college, i worked part time and slowly saved up 6,000$. After g…"

Erin Leigh Dinan replied Jul 1, 2010 to Does anyone finance teen travel writers? And, why doesn't the media show more African-American travelers?

22 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Kathleen Walls

"I spent three weeks volunteering in Arusha (Kilimanjaro) Tanzania. I spent a weekend…"

Erin Leigh Dinan replied Jun 17, 2010 to Kenya or Tanzania?

6 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by Clifford Langat

RSS

Your Travel Pix

• ADD PIX
  • SEE MORE

Groups

© 2024   Created by EnLinea Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service