cupida s.r.o.'s Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"hello dear sheryll i give you some small tips about turkey he will take visa from at…"

cupida s.r.o. replied Mar 11, 2012 to My son's August 2012 trip to Austria, Czech, Romania, and Turkey

6 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by cupida s.r.o.

"thanks this is our work,to give information we are happy if give you small idea. if…"

cupida s.r.o. replied Dec 13, 2011 to New Year's Eve in Europe - where's the best?

4 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by cupida s.r.o.

"hello i can say berlin is so nice place for new year but prague and istanbul wonderf…"

cupida s.r.o. replied Dec 13, 2011 to New Year's Eve in Europe - where's the best?

4 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by cupida s.r.o.

"hello susan i send your mail some information about istanbul and ephesus did you tak…"

cupida s.r.o. replied Sep 11, 2011 to Guide recommendations for Sicily,Greece and Turkey

7 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Susan Decoteau-Ferrier

"hello dear Susan i am armagan i am from turkey i born istanbul and now i have travel…"

cupida s.r.o. replied Aug 24, 2011 to Urgent - Needed Adventure Travel Agents and Tour Operators

3 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Margaret Andrzejewska-Bancewicz

"hello dear i am from istanbul and i have travel agency in czech republic .i been man…"

cupida s.r.o. replied Jul 12, 2011 to Bodrum area or Antalya area?

3 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by huseyin uysal

"hello dear elissa i am armagan owner of cupida travel i am from istanbul you can go…"

cupida s.r.o. replied May 31, 2011 to travel to Bulgaria & Istanbul

3 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by www.yourholidayinbulgaria.com

RSS

Your Travel Pix

• ADD PIX
  • SEE MORE

Groups

© 2024   Created by EnLinea Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service