Evelyn Kanter's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Marilyn -- Send me full info when your exhibit opens, and I'll post it on my NYC eve…"

Evelyn Kanter replied Dec 6, 2011 to Photographing rock formations in NYC/NJ/PA

8 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Stuart Schneider

"The cliffs and caves at Inwood Hill Park, at the northern tip of Manhattan, where Pe…"

Evelyn Kanter replied Dec 1, 2011 to Photographing rock formations in NYC/NJ/PA

8 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Stuart Schneider

"The Rubin Museum of Art in Chelsea -- a collection of art and artifacts from the mou…"

Evelyn Kanter replied Dec 1, 2011 to Museums in NYC

7 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Ed Wetschler

"Take either one of the wonderful Swiss trains or a lake steamer to Lausanne to see t…"

Evelyn Kanter replied Jun 14, 2011 to Day trip suggestions from Geneva, Switzerland?

9 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Keith Kellett

"Send them to the NYMA, the new name for the newly renovated New York Manhattan Hotel…"

Evelyn Kanter replied Jun 14, 2011 to Hotel room in Manhattan?

14 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Bescover

"Absolutely, positively.  Always tip the same for anything comped -- housekeeper in a…"

Evelyn Kanter replied Mar 9, 2011 to Tipping for travel writers

6 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Kathleen Walls

"Eat your way along Fressgass -- translation Eating Street. It's a pedestrian only st…"

Evelyn Kanter replied Sep 16, 2010 to Frankfurt on Monday: Places to Eat / See / Avoid?

2 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Carol Wilkin

"You are wrong. There are several credentialed and respected African American travel…"

Evelyn Kanter replied Jun 30, 2010 to Does anyone finance teen travel writers? And, why doesn't the media show more African-American travelers?

22 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Kathleen Walls

"In New York City -- Gansevoort in the Meatpacking district Trump Soho in Soho In C…"

Evelyn Kanter replied Jun 16, 2010 to Coolest Roof Top Pools?

5 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Mia Ljungberg

RSS

Your Travel Pix

• ADD PIX
  • SEE MORE

Groups

© 2024   Created by EnLinea Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service