David Paul Appell's Discussions (452)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Mitchell! Great news, I highly recommend any and all of those countries! And that…"

David Paul Appell replied Oct 21, 2014 to Northern Europe where to go?

1 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by David Paul Appell

"Hi, Mary! If it's the one I'm thinking of, its Mercatino Pioggioreale, which some pe…"

David Paul Appell replied Jul 15, 2014 to What is the Italian name of the market in Naples, IT, Americans called "Shoe Alley?

1 Jul 15, 2014

"It also occurred to me that a good way to be on the safe side would be to carry alon…"

David Paul Appell replied Jul 9, 2014 to Going through customs with dietary supplements (vitamins)

5 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by AtoutFrance_UK

"You know, I asked this on Twitter and one frequent traveler said, "I'd be surprised…"

David Paul Appell replied Jul 8, 2014 to Going through customs with dietary supplements (vitamins)

5 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by AtoutFrance_UK

"Hi there - not exactly sure what you're asking here! "

David Paul Appell replied Jul 2, 2014 to Is There Plus Point If We Book the Trek or Tour With Freelance Guide?

2 Jul 2, 2014

"Maribel, it would help to know your budget and where you're looking to stay - budget…"

David Paul Appell replied Mar 31, 2014 to Seeking 3-star hotel suggestions in Reykjavik

6 Sep 4, 2016
Reply by YAPESA TRAVELERS AND FREIGHTERS

"Yummy!  Was that the Chocolatería San Ginés, by any chance?   If you ever want to re…"

David Paul Appell replied Aug 30, 2013 to Madrid: 6 hours this Sunday afternoon

8 Aug 31, 2013
Reply by Leyla Giray Alyanak

"Lucky you - Verona is a wonderfully gracious city, and very underestimated by many.…"

David Paul Appell replied May 22, 2013 to What are must-see things in Verona, Italy?

3 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by Delicious Italy

"I got more of a fix on that restaurant I'd mentioned to you! It is indeed called Ote…"

David Paul Appell replied Mar 28, 2013 to Florence, Italy - hotel/dining/other suggestions, please?

10 May 21, 2013
Reply by Giuseppina Marcolini

"I was in Norway last summer, and what a wonderful experience.  I must say, you're a…"

David Paul Appell replied Mar 11, 2013 to Norway with kids

3 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Carter G. Walker

RSS

Your Travel Pix

• ADD PIX
  • SEE MORE

Groups

© 2024   Created by EnLinea Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service