David Paul Appell's Discussions (452)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"I've heard great things about Medellín, Colombia, which because of its fresh Andean…"

David Paul Appell replied Jun 23, 2010 to ISO Sunny Latin American Destination w/Springlike Weather in Sept/Oct.

7 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Casa Del Soul

"I vote for the Ibis as well, unless you want local character, in which case some of…"

David Paul Appell replied Jun 16, 2010 to Paris hotel under US$100 a night???

9 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Velimira Velikova

"Hi, Brooke! Your question is a good one but pretty vague -- you mean touristically,…"

David Paul Appell replied Jun 16, 2010 to Organized ways to help Greece in its economic distress?

2 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Brooke C. Stoddard

"I'm not an expert on scuba diving, unfortunately, but I do know something about Hond…"

David Paul Appell replied Jun 15, 2010 to Best location to dive in Honduras?

3 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Peter Parker

"You know, train versus driving is always a tradeoff in any European country, and Ita…"

David Paul Appell replied May 27, 2010 to Italy at the end of June - from Nice to Venice & Rome and back in 11 days -- Please help!!!

10 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by TED JONES

"Some might consider Tulum Ruinas to be small potatoes compared to, say, Chichen or U…"

David Paul Appell replied May 22, 2010 to How does Tulum stack up against other Mayan ruins?

16 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Claudette

"Dennis, I have not come across a site that aggregates tours across the board the way…"

David Paul Appell replied May 5, 2010 to ISO a good site that specializes in booking tours

7 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Julie Rodriguez

"Yes, Danielle's right, Dennis. It would help to be more specific -- geographical are…"

David Paul Appell replied May 4, 2010 to ISO a good site that specializes in booking tours

7 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Julie Rodriguez

"Hi David! I have covered Gate 1 in the past and it is a pretty reputable outfit; thi…"

David Paul Appell replied Apr 13, 2010 to Budapest/Prague

3 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Nayaz Noor

RSS

Your Travel Pix

• ADD PIX
  • SEE MORE

Groups

© 2024   Created by EnLinea Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service