Maria de los Angeles's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"You should talk to Rich Tucker of Cruisesource.com :-)"

Maria de los Angeles replied Sep 15, 2011 to Calling all Cruiseline companies and Cruise Travel Writers

25 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Jackie and Joel Smith

"Hi Susan,   It's great to have credentials, but I'm not sure they're absolutely esse…"

Maria de los Angeles replied Aug 14, 2011 to Press Credentials for a travel freelancer - how do I get them?

15 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Susan Decoteau-Ferrier

"      Hi Julie! Wow, that's a tall order, but nothing is impossible especially if yo…"

Maria de los Angeles replied Jun 14, 2011 to Getting out of Port of Miami

2 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Julie Sturgeon

"Check airbnb.com and vrbo.com    "

Maria de los Angeles replied Jun 9, 2011 to Florida Condo rentals

8 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Bescover

"There is a park there called Antonio Maceo park with a boat ramp: 5135 NW 7th St. I…"

Maria de los Angeles replied Feb 24, 2011 to Peacock Bass in Miami

6 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Caughtlookincharters.com

"Hi Zach!   Do you mean the canal along the Tamiami Trail in the Everglades? And also…"

Maria de los Angeles replied Feb 23, 2011 to Peacock Bass in Miami

6 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Caughtlookincharters.com

"Hi Finn, South Beach is perfect for that age group. There are tons of things to do…"

Maria de los Angeles replied Sep 2, 2010 to South Beach Miami Trip in October: ISO tips & suggestions

5 Dec 27, 2018
Reply by jimmybowen

"Hi Finn! Yes, the second week of October is a good time and there's plenty to do in…"

Maria de los Angeles replied Sep 1, 2010 to South Beach Miami Trip in October: ISO tips & suggestions

5 Dec 27, 2018
Reply by jimmybowen

"Hi again, Schoen! I forgot to mention that the Hyatt has a buy 4 get 1 free night sp…"

Maria de los Angeles replied Aug 19, 2010 to Looking for a reasonable hotel resort in Key West that has awesome sunset views for November Sun - Thurs

6 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Maria de los Angeles

"Hi Schoen! I just stayed at the Hyatt Key West Resort and Spa and the sunset was spe…"

Maria de los Angeles replied Aug 19, 2010 to Looking for a reasonable hotel resort in Key West that has awesome sunset views for November Sun - Thurs

6 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Maria de los Angeles

RSS

Your Travel Pix

• ADD PIX
  • SEE MORE

Groups

© 2024   Created by EnLinea Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service