the world's smartest travel social network
For more than 50 years, Auto Europe has been the leader in worldwide car hire services, offering the best deals in the market. In recent years, we have successfully expanded our services to include over 8,000 car hire locations around the globe; over 2,000 European hotels of three, four and five stars; chauffeur and transfer services; prestige and sports car hire; and motorhome rentals.
Our philosophy is 'If you think that there is something more important than a client...then you need to think again.' At Auto Europe we strive to provide our customers with competitive rates with no hidden costs or charges.
We are happy to be considered one of the most competitive companies in the market with the friendliest staff and the best service available anywhere. So, if you have never used our services before, why not give us a try?
Don't forget to check out our great travel blog; it's packed full of useful advice and tips.
Planning on a car rental this summer holiday season, and really hoping for a hassle-free experience, with a smooth pick up procedure and no unexpected extra costs? Read these few pieces of advice. Here we try to make it easier for you to avoid unnecessary supplementary costs by listing just a few things to consider before you click 'the submit button' of your car…
Posted on July 31, 2016 at 7:25am
The rising cost of fuel is a topic that we are all familiar with and it can affect us both in our daily life plus our holiday travel plans. It is not just the UK that is facing this problem; it is a common factor all over the world and with many of us choosing to book holidays that involve a car hire it helps if we know a few ways of conserving the fuel we have and…Continue
Posted on July 8, 2016 at 11:27am
The thought of a flight delay can fill any roving traveller with dread, but fear not, after much travelling we have found the best airports to get stranded in:
1. Geneva Airport, Switzerland
You have just returned a…
Posted on June 28, 2016 at 6:30pm
An autumn journey to Krakow, a city that is probably best known of stag parties, where already many Britons come over weekends to celebrate, may become an unforgettable experience. Getting there is easy with cheap flights, affordable hotel prices and almost everyone speaking…Continue
Posted on June 28, 2016 at 9:00am
© 2023 Created by EnLinea Media. Powered by
Comment Wall (1 comment)
You need to be a member of Tripatini to add comments!
Welcome to Tripatini, the Web's smartest travel/food community and blog. On Tripatini, you can mingle with travelers and top travel experts alike, so everybody learns how to travel better and smarter. A few tips to get you rolling:
• JOIN one or more of our 450+ discussion groups, covering most destinations, travel topics, and travel-related professions such as media, publicists, agents, and tour operators. What are you into? Chances are we cover it. If we don’t, create your own group!
• INTRODUCE YOURSELF by sharing your story, links, photos, videos, anything at all on the Text Box on your profile, including any relevant company name(s) and website URL(s).
• INVITE your friends, family, colleagues, guests, anyone and everyone interested in travel! More members means a more productive, useful, and fun experience for everyone.
• Please FOLLOW TRIPATINI ON TWITTER, "LIKE" US ON FACEBOOK, and post/tweet about us when you can; we’ll be more than happy to reciprocate.
Thanks again for joining us – and C.U. online!