Darryl Musick's Discussions (97)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"I haven't really noticed any difference in service because I'm (obviously) American.…"

Darryl Musick replied Mar 4, 2014 to Do Americans recieve poorer service in European restaurants?

4 Sep 4, 2016
Reply by YAPESA TRAVELERS AND FREIGHTERS

"Thrifty doesn't seem to charge a drop off fee for LAX to SFO, although there are all…"

Darryl Musick replied Aug 10, 2013 to No drop-off fee for rental car from San Francisco to Seattle?

3 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Jonathan Weinberg

"I second the recommendation for the Palace."

Darryl Musick replied Aug 7, 2013 to Los Angeles and PCH Vacation

13 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Julius Berger

"You can get reasonable rooms at Solvang, just inland from Hitching Post 2, and in Bu…"

Darryl Musick replied Aug 7, 2013 to Los Angeles and PCH Vacation

13 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Julius Berger

"I like the Flamingo Inn in Santa Rosa as a nice, centrally located, reasonably price…"

Darryl Musick replied Dec 2, 2011 to First time experience in San Francisco's wine country

3 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Bescover

"A lot depends on where you go and where you're staying. If you're a runner or a walk…"

Darryl Musick replied Sep 22, 2011 to How do you manage to stay fit while on the road?

9 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Australia RockyTravel Blog

"There is parking nearby but I'm wondering why you'd need to rent a car.  Train servi…"

Darryl Musick replied Jun 3, 2011 to Parking around Antibes

4 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by LA PASTORELLE

"We use a travel adapter with no problems.  Here is the one we use at Amazon: http:/…"

Darryl Musick replied May 3, 2011 to Trip to Italy: how to recharge an iPad?

4 May 4, 2011
Reply by Elaine Norton

"My guess is that the airline is trying to sell you the convenience, i.e., they're wi…"

Darryl Musick replied Apr 28, 2011 to Why is a nonstop from point B to C more expensive than a trip that goes A->B->C ?

10 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Tony Abreu

"I like the Jury's Inn chain myself. When in London, I book at Jury's Inn Chelsea for…"

Darryl Musick replied Oct 26, 2010 to Good budget hotel in London

5 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Peter Parker

RSS

Your Travel Pix

• ADD PIX
  • SEE MORE

Groups

© 2024   Created by EnLinea Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service