John Lamkin's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Lilian, If it interests you, the Verde Valley Wine Trail, near Sedona, is great--…"

John Lamkin replied Nov 9, 2011 to 3 Days in Arizona

4 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Bescover

"Bon dia Tereza, We ran a small resort for many years and found that yoga groups were…"

John Lamkin replied Jun 14, 2011 to Marketing eco-resort in Bahia, Brazil: how to attract the right clientele?

6 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by John Lamkin

"Wow! Does this mean that food, lodging, etc. will all have to be gifted, bartered, w…"

John Lamkin replied Jun 12, 2011 to Need tips on travelling to Lisbon with NO MONEY!

9 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Fane Tse

"Interesting! I, as David Paul, would need to know specifically the "no money" situat…"

John Lamkin replied Jun 8, 2011 to Need tips on travelling to Lisbon with NO MONEY!

9 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Fane Tse

"Thanks! I have been to the ruins at Muyil, but no further--next trip. Cheers, John "

John Lamkin replied Jun 16, 2010 to How does Tulum stack up against other Mayan ruins?

16 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Claudette

"Hi Prose & Co, Could you tell me more about the ruins in Sian Ka'an. thanks, John"

John Lamkin replied Jun 15, 2010 to How does Tulum stack up against other Mayan ruins?

16 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Claudette

"Tulum is unique being the only Mayan city on the coast--overlooking the ocean. I wou…"

John Lamkin replied May 22, 2010 to How does Tulum stack up against other Mayan ruins?

16 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Claudette

RSS

Your Travel Pix

• ADD PIX
  • SEE MORE

Groups

© 2024   Created by EnLinea Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service