Maureen Blevins's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"there are so many! One of my favorites though is The Berghoff. It's German food, loc…"

Maureen Blevins replied Aug 26, 2012 to Chicago restaurants

6 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Elyse Jessica Glickman

"The museums are top notch - especially the Art Institute. The lake front is beautifu…"

Maureen Blevins replied Nov 4, 2010 to looking for good chicago hotel

5 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Maureen Blevins

"I love Chicago. But IN the city, driving can be rough - I much prefer public transpo…"

Maureen Blevins replied Sep 27, 2010 to looking for good chicago hotel

5 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Maureen Blevins

"Found a Thistle nearby Paddington that I got a great deal on. I am going to bookmark…"

Maureen Blevins replied Aug 17, 2010 to Need hotel in London relatively near Paddington

3 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Betsa Marsh

"Thanks Allan! Will be there on a weekday, so I'm hoping for shorter lines. And I am…"

Maureen Blevins replied Aug 10, 2010 to Which are the top 10 places in London that first-time visitors MUST see?

12 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Velimira Velikova

"Any suggestions for 24 hours? Just a stopover but I want to see anything I can!"

Maureen Blevins replied Aug 4, 2010 to Which are the top 10 places in London that first-time visitors MUST see?

12 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Velimira Velikova

"Guess I just got so excited thinking about going back there I forgot it might be col…"

Maureen Blevins replied Jun 16, 2010 to What to do in the Grand Canyon

7 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Debbie White

"Thanks for the info. I knew there'd be more than one train station - guess I'd bette…"

Maureen Blevins replied Jun 16, 2010 to In London, Planes, Trains and...?

2 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Maureen Blevins

"Oh my goodness - how much time do you have? There is much to see in that area! Monum…"

Maureen Blevins replied Jun 15, 2010 to What to do in the Grand Canyon

7 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Debbie White

RSS

Your Travel Pix

• ADD PIX
  • SEE MORE

Groups

© 2024   Created by EnLinea Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service