Simon & Baker Travel Review's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"One travel agent we worked with proposed a plan but we were turned off after discove…"

Simon & Baker Travel Review replied Feb 21, 2013 to Comparing Travel & Trip Insurance

10 Apr 12, 2019
Reply by Darla Rochers

"Glad that was helpful. I noticed you are looking for local color photo ops. The team…"

Simon & Baker Travel Review replied Jan 8, 2013 to Travelling in Kenya/Tanzania

17 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Jim DeLillo

"Hi Jim, Our focus is on luxury travel but there is a lot of information in our page…"

Simon & Baker Travel Review replied Jan 4, 2013 to Travelling in Kenya/Tanzania

17 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Jim DeLillo

"For outdoor lovers a safari can be the experience of a lifetime. Why? Because being…"

Simon & Baker Travel Review replied Jan 18, 2012 to Seeks Tips for Valentine's Day Places Piece

18 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Michele Herrmann

"David,   Our team visited Naples and Ischia and had great feedback. See the followin…"

Simon & Baker Travel Review replied Aug 15, 2011 to Amalfi Coast

7 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Linda K Jenkins

"Without knowing your interests, budget and style it's hard to make specific recommen…"

Simon & Baker Travel Review replied Jul 4, 2011 to any idea for good hotels in Thailand??

9 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Sandra & John Scott

"We too only write about properties we have visited and photographed. Those people wh…"

Simon & Baker Travel Review replied Apr 5, 2011 to Getting into travel publications

2 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Simon & Baker Travel Review

"Hello Erin, I would suggest you become familiar with the publication you want to co…"

Simon & Baker Travel Review replied Oct 15, 2010 to How do I best pitch to travel publications?

8 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Erin Leigh Dinan

"Hello Laura, Cape Town is one of my favorite places to visit in the world. The sett…"

Simon & Baker Travel Review replied Aug 17, 2010 to Cape Town, South Africa: must-see, must-do, must-eat tips for next April

9 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by karin halliwell

"Hi Erin, I say follow your passion if you are really committed to it (if you find s…"

Simon & Baker Travel Review replied Jul 13, 2010 to Travel writing & photography - how do I break into the field?

7 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Nancy Mueller

RSS

Your Travel Pix

• ADD PIX
  • SEE MORE

Groups

© 2024   Created by EnLinea Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service