Northeast News's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I haven't been to Bora Bora in more than a decade, so I can't talk about current pri…"

Northeast News replied Dec 14, 2012 to Costs/Temperatures for Bora Bora?

5 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Kristi Beck Perera

"Congratulations Mike and Anne! How many Unique Visitors does honeymoons.com get? And…"

Northeast News replied Oct 15, 2012 to Looking to connect with PR companies that represent luxury boutique hotels in Asia, SE Asia, Oceania

5 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Marian Goldberg

"David the media rep for the city's tourism deparmtent is Emily Long at emily.long@ci…"

Northeast News replied Jun 21, 2012 to Travel Tips/Contacts in Chicago?

9 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Bescover

"Marcia and Tracey, I visited a wildlife preserve in India ten years ago but didn't s…"

Northeast News replied Jun 9, 2012 to Best game drives in India?

7 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Pablo Souto Maior

"The Morgan Library, of course. "

Northeast News replied Dec 9, 2011 to Museums in NYC

7 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Ed Wetschler

"Jill, it's hard to tell how to judge the reviews on TripAdvisor. They confuse more t…"

Northeast News replied Sep 18, 2011 to Opinions re Hotel La Barracuda in Torremolinos?

2 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Jill Wood

"Talk to fellow hoteliers and destinations about forming a organization specifically…"

Northeast News replied Jun 2, 2011 to How to overcome the violent image of Jamaica?

1 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Northeast News

"What have your efforts been so far? Which sites, and what have you been doing on the…"

Northeast News replied Jun 2, 2011 to Social media marketing - strategy, please

3 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by Lauralee Dobbins

"Do you have a good press list of journalists you can email to generate buzz, especia…"

Northeast News replied May 25, 2011 to Port Antonio, Jamaica: How to Promote a Little-Known Destination?

8 May 28, 2011
Reply by Hotel Mocking Bird Hill

"I'm not sure what you mean by writing things in your passport. I've never written an…"

Northeast News replied Apr 16, 2011 to Europe Backpacking Trip!

10 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by David Paul Appell

RSS

Your Travel Pix

• ADD PIX
  • SEE MORE

Groups

© 2024   Created by EnLinea Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service