the world's smartest travel social network
Writing down ten reasons explaining why we love Sicily was not easy – not because we could not come up with anything loveable about the island. No! It was hard to narrow it down to only 10 things that will make your cooking holiday in Sicily unforgettable. Excited to see what made it on our “top-ten” list? Then read on!
1. The unique taste of Sicilian Wine
According to legend, Dionysus was the God who brought pleasure to mankind, and wine to Sicily. So, no…Continue
Posted on June 12, 2021 at 5:25am
The food of Italy— do we really need more to lure us to this enchanting destination? Even though known as the land of culture, art, romance – we’d probably still go for the food. But did you know that instead of talking about “Italian food” it would be much more accurate to distinguish between regional dishes? And, for those keen to explore new flavours on their …Continue
Posted on March 26, 2015 at 11:51am
Arezzo is a charming, medieval town located on a steep hill in Tuscany and is much less touristy than other cities such as Florence or Pisa. Despite being somewhat off the tourist map, it has so much to do and see and is great for experiencing authentic Tuscany which is why guests on our cooking holidays in Tuscany visit Arezzo. So, for those looking to get a taste of what to expect from our Tuscan cooking holiday, we thought we would give you some insider tips to…Continue
Posted on January 20, 2015 at 12:14pm
Recent studies have shown that numbers of travellers going on asingles holiday are on the rise. In an analysis of over 100,000 the findings revealed that the average age of solo travellers is 54 years old; which may come as a surprise to those who pictured a 20-something group backpacker! It also showed that solo travelling carries less of a…Continue
Posted on January 15, 2015 at 8:50am
© 2023 Created by EnLinea Media. Powered by
Comment Wall (1 comment)
You need to be a member of Tripatini to add comments!
Welcome to Tripatini, the Web's smartest travel/food community and blog! On Tripatini, you can mingle with travelers and top travel experts alike, so everybody learns how to travel better and smarter. A few tips to get you rolling:
• JOIN one or more of our 450+ discussion groups, covering most destinations, travel topics, and travel-related professions such as media, publicists, agents, and tour operators. What are you into? Chances are we cover it. If we don’t, create your own group!
• INTRODUCE YOURSELF by sharing your story, links, photos, videos, anything at all on the Text Box on your profile, including any relevant company name(s) and website URL(s).
• INVITE your friends, family, colleagues, guests, anyone and everyone interested in travel! More members means a more productive, useful, and fun experience for everyone.
• Please FOLLOW TRIPATINI ON TWITTER, "LIKE" US ON FACEBOOK, and post/tweet about us when you can; we’ll be more than happy to reciprocate.
Thanks for joining us – and C.U. online!